Bountiful Harvest Helps
Bountiful Harvest Consulting brings nearly eighty years of combined experience and proven success to ministries and faith-based organizations of all sizes.
We weave the following six core assumptions to every campaign we facilitate:
- Stewardship is primarily a spiritual practice. Through the community’s planning and vision, we are invited to deepen our trust in the Lord – and generate financial resources for ministry.
- Stewardship is an abundance-based process. Most churches, ministries, or nonprofits underestimate the generosity of their community.
- Mission, not maintenance, is why we are called to faithful stewardship. We begin with the questions, what are the core values that drive the mission of this church or nonprofit?
- Building for the future requires respect for the past. We offer a tested and realistic way of identifying, assessing and developing individual donor gifts.
- Energy, alignment and momentum are the by-products of professional organization and planning.
- “Without a vision, the people perish.” We approach visioning and strategic planning through the use of discernment-based feasibility studies as needed.
Our success spans various campaign intentions:
Personal, hands-on, and small enough to be flexible when your needs change, Bountiful Harvest Consulting delivers proven, affordable performance. Multidimensional in our strategies, we cover any type of fundraising campaign, with "strategies to fund your dreams," says President John Young.
A sampling of successful campaigns directed by our personnel includes the following:
- $185,000—First Lutheran Church, Cincinnati, Ohio - Capital Building Improvements
- $310,000—Christ United Methodist Church, Baltimore, Ohio - Capital and Debt Reduction
- $650,000—Healthy Beginnings Ministry, Cincinnati, Ohio - Capital
- $15,000,000—Boy Scouts of America, Cincinnati, Ohio - Capital & Endowment
- $10,000,000—Boy Scouts of America, Cincinnati, Ohio - Operations
- $1,000,000—Boy Scouts of America, St. Joseph, Missouri - Endowment
- $840,000—Woodfords UCC Church, Portland, Maine - Capital
- $750,000—1st Presbyterian Church, St. Joseph, Missouri - Capital
- $600,000—Epiphany United Methodist Church, Loveland, Ohio - Capital
- $260,000—1st United Methodist Church, Ironton, Ohio - Capital
- $193,000—Salem United Methodist Church, Anderson Township, Ohio - Debt-Reduction
By detailed planning, convincing presentations, and the power of prayer, we help churches, ministries, and nonprofits attain their organizational goals.
How can we help make your vision